1. Heart healthy because it does not have the negative impacts of margarine and has heart protective qualities.
2. Grass-fed butter is a good source of Vitamin A and contains more than regular butter. Vitamin A is crucial in the health of our teeth, tissues, mucous membranes and skin.
3. Contains Medium Chain Triglycerides that are Energy Boosting and Appetite Suppressing because they are readily available fuel for your muscles and organs.
4. Contains five times more Conjugated Linoleic Acid than regular butter. CLA helps the body Retain Muscle and Burn More Body Fat as well as protecting us from cancer.
5. Rich in Cholesterol that is vital for keeping our cells, brain and nervous system healthy and producing our sex hormones. Yes, you really do need cholesterol!
6. Butter contains Butyric Acid, which is helpful for balancing gut flora and reducing gut inflammation.
I’ll be talking more about how Fat is Back at our Women, Wine and Wellness – Lowry event on Wednesday January 17th. Guys, sorry to leave you out but please do get in touch if you’d like to learn more.